Monday, April 20, 2009

a Quickie update


Been staying with him for almost 2-3 weeks....

Study together-gether.....
Go out together.....
Prepare to go kai-kai together......
Hehehehehe......


Getting close with his family........
Everything was great..........


What I did for the last two weeks...

1.Accompany my Dearest to work......
2.Found a house (moving soon)
3.Club on Saturdays
4.Study for Finals
5.Watch series
6.Went PC fair and bought my external hard disk in RED..... *winks

I finally finished two papers....
One more to go on Wednesday and Im finished for this sem!
=D


Need to move to my new house before Im back to Penang....

Aiyo...
So many things to prepare.....
Headache la.....


I have a bad news and a good news....

BAD news first la....

Smart ass Mummy and Auntie are persuading my cousin to come KL and stay with me...

I need to take care of her if she is coming down....

That time will be manyak-manyak problem d la.....

GOOD news......

My damn good Mummy bought me a car........

Finally she decided to get me a Toyota Vios in WHITE.....

Nyahahahahaahaha~

Before I chaooo.....

A picture of me n him working......




Tataaaaaaaa~

Update soon......




















No comments:

Post a Comment